GSoC 2017 Diaries with Sugar Labs - 6

Hello.. this is my update over last two weeks and happy that I passed the second evaluation! :D

In my last blog update, I have mentioned about some issues to fix with PDF generation process. By now I have fixed those issues and PDF is generating properly.

Created a user interface for 'Contributing to Music Blocks' and currently working on database integration to this interface.


Added content for 'Credits' page.


Planned an approach for 'Examples With Music Blocks' section by discussing with mentors and designed the summary page. For the example, 'Hot Cross Buns - First Form Discovery Start', one of my mentors shared a progressive series of 14 sub activities each adding one-two blocks and build up Hot Cross Buns and I am currently creating GIFs for those examples set and for other examples.


Added the content to some pages in 'Components of Music Block's section.

I did some other minor changes too over last two weeks, such as,
  • Adding Music Blocks Github link to 'Welcome' page.

  • Added some content for 'Tone' and 'Pitch' sections, which are not complete. 



What I am currently working on and will be looking at in next two weeks are,
  • Started documenting content for the 'FAQ' and 'Glossary' sections inside my Google drive shared folder and will share with mentors for comments once it is 90% complete and then will add the content to web pages.
  • Finish-off the content for 'Examples with MB section'.
  • Finish-off, test properly and commit the database integration of 'Contributing to Music Blocks' section to source code. 
  • Created a plan for 'Play with Music Blocks' section and that need to be finalized with mentors to start working on that. 
  • Should ook for an approach for 'Improve Documentation' section and start working on that. 
Get back to you all in two weeks with all these tasks completed!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UML - Use Case Diagrams

How I faced to OCJP exam...

My Experience at Women Techmakers Leads Mini-summit APAC at Google Singapore