GSoC 2017 Diaries with Sugar Labs - 2

Hello everyone... GSoC coding officially started on 30th May 2017! 

Over the past weeks in community bonding period I was able to work on my plan,
  • Finalized the overall structure of user manual content with the support of my mentors.
  • Finalized meeting times with mentors and other students who are working on Music Blocks related projects.
  • Created mock prototypes into 5 themes for the content structure and shared them with mentors for suggestions and made changes as per suggestions. 
  • Finalized one theme among prototypes as the Music Blocks user manual website theme. 
Sticking to my timeline, I finalized documentation structure and the web template by the end of May.

June first week is for me to build the web template and test it. Here you can find the code for designed web pages: https://github.com/Tharangi/MusicBlocksUserManual-GSoC-2017.


For the next five weeks, I will be working on the content creation of the Music Blocks user manual with the help of my mentors.

I will get back to you all with the third episode of my GSoC diary after 3 weeks in the mid of my content creation process!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UML - Use Case Diagrams

How I faced to OCJP exam...

My Experience at Women Techmakers Leads Mini-summit APAC at Google Singapore