GSoC 2017 Diaries with Sugar Labs - 4

I am late in delivery!!!

I should be done with the content creation for the user manual by now as per the initial timeline drafted by me but I am still half a way on it. You check my work so far from here.

My updates since my last blog post are as follows:

  • Fixing issues in blocks menu. 
  • Drafted quick start and added content to the source code. (Quick Start)
  • Added content to the Components section. (Main Toolbar, Auxiliary Toolbar)
  • Added images to components section. 
  • Added an example to the examples section. (Hot Cross Buns)
  • Working on PDF generation process. 


It took a long time to discuss on Quick Start approach and also it took a long time than expected to add images too. If you go to the palette toolbar you can find the added images to the content. 

I will be completing the content creation and PDF generation process by 24th July as I have mentioned in my project plan. 

Hope to get back to you all with next update before the second evaluation phase!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UML - Use Case Diagrams

How I faced to OCJP exam...

My Experience at Women Techmakers Leads Mini-summit APAC at Google Singapore